Monday, June 11, 2012

June Sponsor Spotlight #2!

Here's another set of fantastic ladies I would love for you all to meet! Check out their blogs, follow them and tell them hi for me! :)

First up is Tiffany:



Hey Styled With Life friends. My name is Tiffany from Mrs This and ThatI blog about everyday life, crafts, home decor, DIY projects, recipes, family, pretty much anything and everything hence the name "Mrs this and that" :) and most importantly I am a Mom to 2 beautiful kiddos that I love and adore sooo much. I would love for you to come on over and stop by my blog. I enjoy getting to know other bloggers and for me I like to see new blogs as well, so stop by leave a comment so I can check out your blog!  (wow that was a lot of blogs) Anywho I am so excited to meet you and cant wait to exchange conversations, crafts ideas, DIY projects, recipes and friendships! Look forward to meeting you!!





Next is Kate:


Hi, I'm Kate and I blog over at Classy Living!  I'm a twenty-something aspiring elementary school teacher, striving to live classily as I transition to the real world from life as a college student.  I love Jesus, teaching ZUMBA, reading good books, spending time at the beach, and baking gluten-free goodies.  This next chapter of life will definitely be an adventure - join me as I document this exciting new journey! :)



Next is Cyrille:



I’m Cyrille Jan and I blog over at JanMLoves. I blog about things I love – shopping, dresses, accessories, shoes (that I usually can’t wear because I’m too tall to feel normal in heels), beauty products (that I discover in Target) and of course, my family and my love.

Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Google Friend Connect 


Last, but definitely not least is Britta:






My name is Britta and I blog over at the boots parade! I started this blog at the end of last year, a few months after I had made a really big move to... Costa Rica! In July of 2011 I moved from New Jersey to Costa Rica so that I could be with my boyfriend. After doing the long distance thing for a year and a half it was time to put a little less space between us. So I came to Costa Rica and started looking for a job! I got hired as a 7th and 8th grade English teacher at a private school here and I started at the beginning of 2012. It has been a whirlwind experience to say the least. My blog essentially reflects all of that ... and more! I write about my life here in Costa Rica with my boyfriend, my job as a teacher, and anything that comes in between. Feel free to stop by my blog if you like, I love meeting new people and hearing from other bloggers!
Twitter / Pinterest



Enjoy and support these gals! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design