Hi! I'm Kara. Thanks for visiting my blog!
A little about myself...
- I'm an interior decorator and merchandiser, but really, I'm an artist.
- I got my BA in fine art with an emphasis in painting from Santa Clara University. It wasn't until my Junior year that I found out I had a talent for painting. It was the best discovery I've ever made.
- I'm nearing my late twenties. That's a lie. I've hit my late twenties and I'm not thrilled about it.
- My days feel incomplete if I'm not creating something, or at least looking at something creative. That is why I started my blog!
- I'm a daughter, sister, friend and most recently an aunt. The latter is my favorite role by far.
- I have an extremely soft spot in my heart for animals. I don't have any pets...but there will be some soon. Until then, I like to live vicariously through my friends' and family's pet ownership.
Some of my pet "friends."
- I love love love fashion. I play with clothes. I heart shoes and jewelry.
- I get a rush when I find an amazing deal on something.
- My job requires me to wear jeans and t-shirts every single day. I've grown very comfortable with this. To a fault really.
- I love reality TV and TV programs that don't required me to do much thinking. I do enough of that all day at work!
- If I could be any celebrity for a day, I would choose Kristin Wiig or Keri Russell.
- I'm 5'10", have brown eyes, pale to medium skin (mostly pale), and can barely remember my natural hair color.
- I feel weird writing about myself at length. :)