Monday, September 10, 2012

I said "Yes!"... see it in pictures!

My man is amazing. In so many ways. 
One of them, is the fact that he arranged for his sister to be hiding out on the beach, taking pictures of him asking me to marry him. I feel so blessed to have these pictures that I will always be able to look at to remember such an amazing moment in my life. I was completely unaware that this was going to happen, was so shocked and on top of it all, was so happy to see his sister immediately after! It was so great to see a family member and share the moment with her. 

Here are the pics!


Here we are... as far as I know, just walkin on the beach- one of my favorite things in life!


Still walking... right about now, Matt is telling me to check out tide pools in the rocks to our right. I didn't believe him that they were there, but climbed onto the rocks for fun anyway.

He "tricked" me by giving me an anniversary card, which really was a "will you marry me?" card! I was shocked, literally said "No!" in complete confusion...to which I then said, "I MEAN YES! Is this really happening?" Then he got on one knee and asked me to marry him!

This is me saying "Yes" again, and crying (sobbing), and "oh my God!" and "holy sh*t!" 
(classy I know). It was honestly an out of body experience!

 Big hug, lots of tears! (happy tears of course!)

More hugs, more tears!

 The kiss!


Then we saw his sister and she took this picture... we can't stay serious for TOO long! :)

And finally... a celebratory dinner with his sister/our secret photographer!


So amazing! Such a wonderful day that I will never forget!




post signature

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness congratulations!!!!! So exciting and what a blessing to have photos to capture this moment forever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel so lucky! (I sneak a peek at the pics once in a while for fun!)

      Delete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I love that you have the pictures!! So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, Karacita! I was wondering how you got all these pics! Matt is sneaky! Well played! And congratulations again. I'm so happy for both of you!
    (And great pictures, Liz)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt is totally sneaky! I'm so happy that he did that! It's so fun to look at the pics over and over again!! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations girl!
    And kudos to his sister for taking the awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I know... so lucky that he arranged it and she did it! :)

      Delete
  5. You will be forever grateful that you have those pictures! So special!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun! i love that you have these pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    I'm glad no one photographed my engagement, 'cause my now-hubby was in his undies at the time.

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design