Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday! It's my day off this week! That deserves a high five in itself! :)
I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to celebrate my 5 favorite things from this week! Happy Friday to all of you!

:::one:::
I ordered a wedding dress online this week and it's suppose to arrive today! How crazy would it be if this was the dress I say "yes" to!? Ahh! I'm excited!


:::two:::
My adorable nephew had his first "little kickers" soccer practice this week. It was hilarious and adorable and super cute. Clearly he enjoyed it. When did he get so big!?


 :::three:::
Going shopping with my friend in Berkeley today for a job I'm working on and I'm super excited to go and shop/buy gorgeous things for someone else! So fun!

 :::four:::
Phase 1 of the move has happened, which means the cats have moved in with me. We are starting to get along just fine...

:::five:::
This nugget. Watchin' her big brother play soccer, so happy and so cute! Check out that hair!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ah YAY for phase 1 of the moving happening!! And being successful! And AHHHH about your dress- that is SO exciting :) I hope it is the one!!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design