Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren to celebrate my 5 favorite things from this week!
I'm house sitting/ doggie sitting my favorite girl Lola this week so most of my favs are moments with her! Have a great weekend everyone!

:::one:::
I was heading out with my fiance and mom to check out wedding sites on Sunday morning, grabbing coffee first, and these were my parking lot neighbors! My man and I are dying to have a Corgi someday so it was only fitting that they were there for this big day for us! A look into the future perhaps? 
I think yes. ;)

:::two:::
Lola and I had a play date with my dear friend Emily and her adorable Libby. Everyone had fun and everyone was exhausted by the end! I loved spending time with Emily and the girls had a great time playing too!


 :::three:::
Lola and I took a field trip to my sister's house to play with my nephew and the hose. It was fun, and I think Lola enjoyed the ride. Rough life she's got!

 :::four:::
She might be the cutest when she's sleepy. Puppy cuddles are good for the soul.

 :::five:::
I snuck time in this week for a manicure. Fun and girly. :)



post signature

6 comments:

  1. OMG YOUR RING IS TO DIE FOR!! I Love it- absolutely stunning! and I love all the puppies in this post :) Have a good weekend! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE it too! Matt designed it! Crazy! I'm so lucky... I read that you and Tony went ring shopping!...so exciting! :) Have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Me TOO! ;) Also, I got your email and I'll respond to you tomorrow! I'm super interested! ;)

      Delete
  3. love your manicure! and your ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY FIANCE... so fancy and feels so good to say, doesn't it?!

    Love your ring girlie... amazing!!!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design