Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting! (and I'm back!)

I haven't blogged since my engagement! So much going on! So much happiness and I can't wait to share the details with you soon! There are pictures of the engagement itself and pics from the weekend that I will post soon! In the meantime I will jump back on board with the linkup with The Vintage Apple for my favorite pins. (and yes, they are mostly wedding centered!) ;)

:::one:::
Exactly.

:::two:::
Fun wedding pic poses. I'm taking note.

:::three:::
Love this idea for a guest book. So convenient!

:::four:::
So cute.

:::five:::
Great idea. Will probably have to do this!

:::six:::
Found him! :)

:::seven:::
Sparkler sendoff! This will happen! Already in the plan and the budget! :)

:::seven:::
So pretty. Love the honesty and beauty of this picture. Such a moment!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your engagement yay! it's an exciting time! i'm getting married in november....i can't believe how fast the time is going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sparkler picture!!

    Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design