Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting!

It's official... life is crazy. Good crazy in a lot of ways, bad crazy in a few: I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to lately... but like clockwork, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple to show off my favorite pins for this week! Enjoy and link up if you can! :)

:::one:::
Love the unexpected pop of color on a natural item. Might Will have to do this some day!

:::two:::
Total hair envy. She's so gorgeous.

:::three:::
I love this idea for a party or bridal shower. I will do this in the future, mark my words! So inexpensive but a great impact! 

:::four:::
I've done something similar to this, but I love the variety of braid sizes. Maybe I'll try this on my beach vacation this weekend! (YAY)

:::five:::
This is so much fun. I want to have this much fun with my bridal party someday!

:::six:::
Truth. Hard to remember sometimes.


 :::seven:::
I always have LC hair envy. I just love her and have since day 1!

:::eight:::
Love this whole outfit. Love the polkadots slightly untucked with comfy jeans... still looks put together though. I'd like to think I'm this stylish! :)


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. happy wednesday to you too! I just checked out your blog... super cute! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have news for you... you HAVE hair that is just as good as LC's!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaahhhh! thank you! you are TOO kind! ;)

      Delete
  3. Seriously... LC's hair is always on POINT!!! She has the best hair stylist ever!!!!

    And I love the pop of yellow against the grey... totally adorable!

    Miss you girlie! xoxo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've had a girl crush on her since season 1 of laguna beach. (oh how far we've come...) I miss you too! I've been so MIA for so long... I need to get back in the game and be more consistent about posting and reading! Yikes! Hopefully starting Monday! :)

      Delete
  4. love the mistake quote!

    Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design