Thursday, October 10, 2013

Outfits & Embellishments

Happy Almost Friday!

With the season almost changing (Fall takes its sweet time to get to us here in California), I've been itching for new clothes. However, I decided that this time around, I would try to update my wardrobe with accessories rather than purchase new apparel! I find this to be a fun way to get more life out of those staple pieces that never go out of style. Don't get me wrong, I know there are times when a new item of clothing is a "must," but why not jazz up a well loved shirt and pants, or last season's dress with fun new jewelry!? Here are some "mood boards" for inspiration!
I'm hoping to make this a weekly post, so check back next Thursday for more "Outfits & Embellishments!"



Source:
 Jewelry & Bag: My Stella & Dot Site, Clothes: Gap, Shoes: JCrew, Watch: Michael Kors




Source:
 Jewelry & Wallet: My Stella & Dot Site, Clothes: Gap & Old Navy, Boots: Old Navy




Source:
 Jewelry: My Stella & Dot Site, Dress: Anthropologie, Cardigan: Gap, Shoes: Madden Girl



Love the jewelry and bags you see? Make sure to visit www.stelladot.com/site/karachase to buy!


xo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design