Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Sponsor #3

I'd like you to meet my third stylish sponsor for April, Susan! Seriously you guys, I love her blog
Suzel Says and think you will too. Oh... and she is so sitnkin' cute! Check her out! (Look as this beautiful pic!)


Hi there! I'm Susan from Suzels Says. About 6 years ago I ventured down to college in the South. I liked sweet tea and the world y'all so much that I decided to stay! Now I'm in the real world, trying to figure out who let me graduate and how to act like a grown-up. I love Jesus, photography, my friends and family, and my boyfriend David..who happens to be a minor league baseball player (not as glamorous as it sounds :). My blog is a reflection of the above and this charming little life that God has blessed me with. Hope you stop by and say hi, I love new visitors!


Please visit her blog and tell her I sent you! :)

p.s.- she also does this amazing thing for bloggers called The Coffee Mug Swap that I joined. She pairs you with another blogger that you learn about then send a mug to that reflects their style! How adorable! :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. found your blog from tipped canoe and i'm loving snooping around, can't wait to check out susans blog, so glad you shared :)

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design