Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting!

I'm linking up with the vintage apple for Oh, How Pinteresting this week.

Last week was all about pink, this week is all about mint! Here are my favorite pins!


:::one:::
Gorgeous mint green glass mini subway tiles. 

:::two:::
Mint jeans, jcrew shirt, super cute.


:::three:::
How cute is this notebook!?


:::four:::
I would have been nervous to paint a wall mint green, but this is so successful. 

:::five:::
I've been rocking mint green nails recently, and I LOVE them! (these are not my nails however)

:::six:::
Mint blazer love.

:::seven:::
Mint trench love.

:::eight:::
This pic has been floating around pinterest for a while, I love it all!

Happy Pinning!

Remember, I still have sponsor swapping space available for the month of April... contact me if you're interested! :)

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love it all! Especially the first two and those precious nails! Way too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mint has got me swooning -- it is such a pretty color. just wish I could find a pair of mint skinnies!

    Happy Wednesday Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl - I love me some mint!
    One of my favorite colors this season :)
    LOVING the nails in pin #5 - how gorgeous!

    And #8 - love her outfit and love her blog, too!

    Happy Wednesday, lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy wednesday to you too! And well, now Happy Thursday! :)

      Delete
  4. I've been on the hunt for some nicely fitted mint skinnies, and got nothing but a WOMP!!! No luck... wahh!! I shall keep on searching though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried on a pair from jcrew and they fit so weird! sad! If you find them, let me know!!

      Delete
  5. Girl...this is right up my alley. I love this...must find some mint skinnies/a dress SOON! HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Beverly I have been on the hunt for some fantastic mint skinnies but no such luck...lame! I'm loving mint lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried on a pair from jcrew and they fit so weird! sad! If you find them, let me know!!

      Delete

 
custom blog design