Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five Friday

So. Glad. It's. Friday. It's been quite a week. Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk to recap the week.

:::one:::
It's Friday. That's a highlight for sure. Enough said. 

::two:::
My new chair. I got it as a floor sample for $200. Originally $799. Success. Oh, and it's more comfortable than it looks and had almost nothing wrong with it!

:::three:::
New sandals from target for $15. Super comfy and a total knock-off of a pair I've wanted from Nordstrom since January. They originals were $70 and obviously out of my budget. These lovelies however, were right in my budget. Thanks Target. (I need a pedicure!)

 :::four:::
Another target knock-off deal- metallic boat shoes. I'm in love, and again, they are so comfortable!

:::five:::
This dining room table. My guy bought it for us, again a floor sample, for $200 originally $999. It's SO beautiful. It's being stored at my mom's garage until we have a place for it. I can't wait until I get to live in the same space as it. Did I mention I love it and it's beautiful? Because it's beautiful and I love it. :)

Happy weekend!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Omg, they have boat shoes at target?!?! I'm going ASAP......love these!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair and the flowers in the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I LOVE that chair and the dining room table. Also, those boat shoes!? Omg I'm in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had amazing shopping deals!!! So jealous of your table- totally gorge! xox

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design