Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five Friday!

Yay for Friday! I can't tell you how much I love the fact that it's Friday. This has been the strangest week for me personally so I'm happy to see it go! Here are the positives... Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for my five favorite things!

:::one:::
I tried a new hair-do on Monday for my Stella and Dot Party! I loved the way it turned out! 

:::two:::
I spent some time with my favorite little man, and I may have pulled his socks all the way up with his "old man shoes" purposely for my own enjoyment. I just can't get enough of toddlers looking like old men! I'm sure he didn't mind... we played outside for a while afterward so I redeemed myself. ;)

:::three:::
Unexpected flowers from a friend that really brightened my day. Thank you again lady!

:::four:::
Lola discovered the windows at her new house. It was fantastic to watch her watch the "happenings" of the neighborhood.

:::five:::
I found this funny picture of me as a nugget. Look at that face!.. some things just don't change!


Have a wonderful weekend! 

post signature

14 comments:

  1. The hairdo is adorable! I may copy it today :-)

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I hope you like it as much as I did! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG cutest baby picture EVER!!! Also Lola is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I was a ham for sure! Love me some Lola! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday! Loving that hairstyle and seriously considering it for tonight's date night. You rock! Hahah I'm loving the old man shoes. I definitely would have done the same thing. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Saturday to you! Did you do the hairstyle? Hope you had a great date night!

      Delete
  4. love that hairstyle!

    your nephew is adorable!

    cute blog you have :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hurrrr is totes adorbs, but I am DROOLING over your Ray Bans!!! gorg!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and my ray bans are actually prescription sunglasses... shhhh! ;)

      Delete
  6. You just became my fave person ever because your dog's name is Lola. It's my FAVORITE puppy name ever!

    And that hairdo is gorgeous! Did you just take a section, braid it, and pin it to the back of your head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that...however I must disappoint you!... Lola's not mine, but a friend's dog! (Although I love her as if she was mine!)

      And for my hair... I just braided sections on both sides and pulled them back, tied them in a knot (for stability) and then pinned them in place! Super easy! You should try it! :)

      Delete

 
custom blog design