Thursday, July 19, 2012

High Five for Friday!

So happy today is Friday! I'm linking up with Lauren over at frommygreydeskblog.com to reflect on my week. It's been a tough one but ultimately a good one. Oh and I'm using the blogger app for the first time so we'll see how this turns out! :)


:::one:::
It's finally Friday and it's going to be a good day, I can feel it. I've decided it. A lot of information will be thrown at me and I'm choosing to take it all in stride. I'm looking at a lot of change in my life that's beyond my control and I'm not scared!

:::two:::
I've learned a lot about myself and people in my life this week. I'm confident that everything happens for a reason and that I will be a better person because of it. What can be better than that!?

:::three, four and five:::
My smiley neice, my super funny nephew, and random pairings of gorge patterns happening. All fabulous and positive!


On a bummer note, one of my favorite people is moving a state away today. I'm sad but excited for her. I'll miss her for sure and know she'll have a great time... Can't wait to visit! ;)

Xo,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design