Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Time to link up with The Vintage Apple for my favorite pins of the week. It's a random bunch, a few funny pins to laugh out loud to, but the quote pins are my favorite and hold a lot of meaning for me personally right now. I'm living the best life I can in the face of a lot of unknown and difficulty. It's nice to have reminders of how good my life actually is. I'm learning everyday who I am and who I want to be and am grateful to the people who are supporting me through it all. Now to the pins!...


:::one:::

:::two:::
So stinkin' cute!

:::three::
Wise words.


 :::four:::
be happy now.


 :::five:::

:::six:::
True story.


now for the funny...

:::seven:::
yesssss...

 :::eight:::
this still makes me laugh out loud. thank you to my friend Elizabeth for pinning it!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great pins! I love the first quote.

    I'm stopping by from Michelle's link-up. :)


    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i love the ryan pin!!! awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee the ryan pin. so amazing.

    xoxo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, the Ryan pin is good, but the dog pin is AHMERZING!!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design