1) The 49ers beat the Saints on Saturday. THEN the Giants beat the Packers, which meant not only were the 49ers playing in the NFC championship, but we have home field advantage!
2) I was finally healthy enough to celebrate my birthday with my family. We had a coffee and pie get together in our "comfies" with my mom's homemade dutch apple pie! (my request!) It was wonderful. Here is a pic of the apple pie to prove it!
3) I was hanging out at the boyfriend's and one of his cats let me do this to her: :)
4) Today I ordered these pants. I should get them next week! I've been eyeing them for quite some time now, and finally decided to get them (with the help of a gift card)!
5) And finally, the sales lady that sold me the above jeans was amazing - she thought I was 3 sizes smaller than I actually am. Bless. Her. Heart. (or maybe that is her sales tactic? either way, it worked!) Made my day!
Remember, it's the small things folks! :)