Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinterest Mondays

Are you a Pinner? I am, and it's an obsession. Pinterest.com is a fabulous online idea-board of sorts that allows you to "pin" or save any link or picture from a website to your individual page. People pin everything from design inspiration to cute pictures of animals. It's very easy to get caught up in the fun of pinning and re-pinning and then suddenly realize you've lost 2 hours of your life in the process. Every Monday I will show you my favorite 5 pins from the week. Hope you enjoy!


This is Julia from the blog "Gal Meets Glam." Her's is one of my favorite blogs out there, and I discovered her through Pinterest a while ago. I love her hair style and pinned it as inspiration for my appointment tomorrow!

Some day, hopefully soon I will get a corgi. It has to happen. If I get one, I would prefer a hipster corgi as seen here:

I love everything happening with this look. From her hair to her glasses. It looks so effortless yet put together!

I've been craving a winter beach day trip recently. This is a pic of New Zealand... I was thinking Santa Cruz, but this would work too! :)

Acacia wood vase from CB2. I love the raw texture and simplicity. This might be needed in my place!


Follow me on Pinterest at kcdesign! (www.pinterest.com/kc_design/)
Happy Pinning everyone!

-kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design