Friday, January 13, 2012

"High Five" Fridays

Every Friday I will post the "high five" or the five best things from my week. It's a time to reflect on the great things that have happened, and... well... focus on the positives! No matter how big or how small, it's always a good idea to take a moment to be grateful for good moments in life! Here's my "high five" for this week:



1) Birthday Daffodils! 
These are my favorite flowers, and my mom surprised me with a bouquet on my birthday!



















2) New 'do!
It's amazing what a new cut and color can do for your confidence! (especially when you've been as sick as I have all week!)


3) A Birthday Gift from Anthropologie from my sister! 
She got me a super cute top that is unfortunately too small (thanks for thinking I was an XS sis!) and I have to exchange it. If they no longer have my size, I might have to get the jacket pictured below! (plus I got a birthday discount coupon from anthro this week too! yay!)
cute right!? See here: Ripstop Anorak

4) Felicity, the entire series, on Netflix.
This has honestly saved me this week. I've been so sick that all I can do is lay on the sofa or couch, ipad in hand, watching Felicity. I never watched it when it was originally on the air, so I've loved getting sucked into it now! Somehow she reminds me of my friend who lives in New York, which adds to the experience!

5) Parks and Recreation is back! New Episode!
My favorite show, hands down. Oh how I've miss it! Knope 2012!

Remember, it's the little things folks! :)
-kara

2 comments:

  1. I love parks and rec!!!! so happy it's back on! and your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brielle! I just checked out your blog...super cute! It looks like we had the same idea to start a blog for the new year! :)

      Delete

 
custom blog design