Friday, January 27, 2012

High Five Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren again! Here are my 5 favorite things from this week:

1) Getting some quality time with this gal! She loves any attention she can get!

 2) I got these Puma sneakers for less than $35. They were 40% off, PLUS I had a birthday discount that I applied to them. Also, they came in this half-box, half re-usable bag packaging. Smart! Yay for new work shoes!

3) I got crafty and made these headbands for my future niece, due in May! So cute! I used this tutorial and tweaked it a bit to my liking! I'm sure I'll make more.


4) I found a dangerous recipe for eggless cookie dough. I popped them in the freezer, and ate WAY too many of them this week. So. Dang. Tasty.


5) Finally, the items I ordered from Old Navy arrived 2 days early! I loved everything, and I have to return the hat because it's too big! (I'm so happy I don't have as big of a head as I thought!)


Remember, it's the little things! :)

-kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design