1) Getting some quality time with this gal! She loves any attention she can get!
2) I got these Puma sneakers for less than $35. They were 40% off, PLUS I had a birthday discount that I applied to them. Also, they came in this half-box, half re-usable bag packaging. Smart! Yay for new work shoes!
3) I got crafty and made these headbands for my future niece, due in May! So cute! I used this tutorial and tweaked it a bit to my liking! I'm sure I'll make more.
4) I found a dangerous recipe for eggless cookie dough. I popped them in the freezer, and ate WAY too many of them this week. So. Dang. Tasty.
5) Finally, the items I ordered from Old Navy arrived 2 days early! I loved everything, and I have to return the hat because it's too big! (I'm so happy I don't have as big of a head as I thought!)
Remember, it's the little things! :)