It's Friday...yay! (Long week!) Linking up with Lauren from from my grey desk to celebrate my five favorite things from the week!
1) These magnolias blooming outside at work. They are so gorgeous, and I didn't even have to use a filter on my iphone camera!
2) I started shopping for the details for my future niece's bedroom makeover! These are fabrics for a DIY project we are going to work on. I'll be sure to post about it when I do it! (Her middle name is going to be Rose, the middle fabric is so cute and girly and perfect!)
3) Ice Water. Yep. Seems silly, but there was a period of time when I could only drink room temperature or warm beverages- but now that I can have cold beverages I can't get over how refreshing it is. Such a small thing in life, but man I missed it!
4) I was awarded the Sunshine award this week by the lovely Jillian from Newlywed in Nashville ...so sweet! Thanks again lady! :)
5) Martha Stewart and Mark Consuelos on WWHL.
They took a "shotski" at the end. Fantastic.
Have a great weekend! And remember, it's the little things!