It's Friday (thank goodness, this has been a long week!) and I'm linking up with Lauren over at frommygreydeskblog.com for my 5 favorite things from this week! 4 of my 5 things are great deals that I found. Saving money is always a favorite of mine! Here we go...
1) Had an impromptu wine night with a new friend. We had a fun time talking and stayed up until 2am! It's like we were youngsters again!
2) Love these colors... mint and coral. Together these only cost me $9. Hopefully they go on well!
3) Target was having a sale on my go-to T-shirts and tanks, $5 each! What a steal! I had to stock up since I wear them daily for work!
4) I ordered these wedges after falling in love with them on Pinterest. They were outside of my price range on Zappos, so I did some research and found them for $20 cheaper on a different site with free shipping! They are super cute and totally comfortable. They are a little high though...I might be 6'1" when I wear them!
5) Finally, I got fun new jewelry from F21 for crazy cheap! (The gold bracelet was $1.80. Seriously.)
Have a great weekend, and remember, it's the little things!