Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting!

Happy Leap-day! I love pinterest... don't we all!? Time to link up with the vintage apple to share my favorite pins from this week!

1) Amazing. The perspective on the second photo is priceless. I die.

2) I love Keri Russell, and I love the styling of this picture. Kinda perfect. I also would like to live this life!

3) This J.Crew clutch is adorable. 

 4) I'm not currently planning a wedding, but every girl has some kind of idea of the dress she wants for the big day. This one would be on my short list!

5) Michelle Williams looked gorgeous at the oscars. I loved the coral color of her dress!


6) Speaking of the oscars, I also loved Kristin Wiig's dress/hair. I think it was either a 'love it' or 'hate it' moment for people. I think she looked beautiful.


7) I love Kendi Everyday. This outfit is super cute.


8) I got this ad in my inbox from DSW. I think it's really sweet and a great picture idea for couples!



Happy Pinning!
-kara

5 comments:

  1. Honestly... Keri Russell has been one of my FAVE looks since she cut her hurr like that!! Absolutely adorbs!!

    And I think that photo with the leg-pop is too cute!! Must add that pose to our wedding photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Keri Russell too!!! and I also loved Kristin Wiig's dress and her in general lol hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the J.Crew clutch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design