Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting!

Linking up with thevintageapple.com for my favorite "pins" of the week. Follow me at kc_design!


1) I love this look. It's so classic and comfortable at the same time. Perfect.


2) This is SO true. It made me laugh for sure!


3) These beauties have me obsessed. I love the color, raw cut and subtle glamour. Plus I have a gift card to Anthropologie...so these might have to be mine soon!

4) I have an intense love for corgis. Here is a super corgi. I mean, come on! So cute!

5) I hope someday when I have a dog that I look this fab walking him!

6) I love this look from head to toe!

7) I've become a "bath taker" in the last few years. I find them so relaxing after a long day. This would be perfection in bathtub form. Swoon.

8) Sometimes I need a reminder. 


Happy pinning everyone!
-kara

3 comments:

  1. Ah! That corgi is hilarious and precious! And yeah, I need that bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg in loveeee with those earrings!!! I might have to get those :) and the bathtub is so dreamy!!! good finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda want that bath tub now. No I really want it.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design