Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Here's my 5 favorite "pins" from the week!


1) TOM'S FLATS! I'm so excited! I signed up for an alert email when they became available to purchase and bought 2 pair that day! A little pricey, but totally worth it. They are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. I'm sure they'll make my "high 5 for friday" post this week! :)



 2) I titled this picture "family." It makes my heart hurt it's so cute and perfect!

3) I love a good pair of colored pants- I like that these are chinos instead of jeans.

4) Love this DIY project. Watch out friends and family, you'll probably receive these sometime soon!

5) Ah, romance.

happy pinning!

-kara

Linking up this week with Michelle at the vintage apple for her "Oh How Pinteresting" wednesday post. My "Pinterest Mondays" will now be on Wednesdays! :)

7 comments:

  1. ok i cant wait for that DIY project when you post it. and ahh tom ballet flats, gorgeous i want to buy a pair! what colors did you purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to do it! Maybe valentine's day?... My flats came in the mail yesterday and they are super comfy and cute! I got the natural linen, and the black and linen. Love them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. yay for Tom's flats! I'm loving that those exist. they're so cute :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colored pants!
    I finally caved in and bought a pair of red ones this week!

    I can't wait until they get here :)
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted red pants! Hope you love them!

      Delete
  4. Ooh, love all your pins! Why is Pinterest so amazing? : ) It's funny, I didn't want to jump on the Toms bandwagon, but these flats are changing my mind for me! And I haven't yet been brave enough to try colored pants, but I soo want a pair!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design