Thursday, February 23, 2012

My life through Instagram... Part 1

I wanted to share pictures I have taken over the last year+ with instagram. It might be my favorite app! I love editing my pictures, sharing them with my friends, and seeing theirs. Here are 5 collages of my instagram pics! More to come!

From left to right, top to bottom:
One of the most delicious cupcakes ever, S'more flavor from Kara's Cupcakes (no relation!)
One of my guy's cats, Sydney being loving on my lap. Love her.
Me and my converse, taken on vacation.
The most delicious fruit salad I've ever made. I believe it was my dinner one summer day!

My childhood dog, Sam, as a puppy. I miss him daily.
The orchid given to me on Vday last year...sadly it's not longer with us. I'm terrible with orchids!
Sydney again...up close and personal!
My guy.

Oh the girls... this time, Sydney's sister Aussie. Lounging, as usual.
The sisters cuddling. So. Freakin. Cute!
Sydney's paw.
The girls trying to cool off on one of the hottest days last summer. Note Aussie's position!

My adorable nephew on his way to the pool!
My mom's cat Joey... girl's got some junk in the trunk!
My guy and me. I feel awkward that I'm taking up SO much of this pic, but think it's cute of us anyway
His sister's wedding this past fall... we ate dinner literally in a vineyard. It was gorgeous.

My guy and me in wine country.
My nephew and bro-in-law at the pumpkin patch riding a pony!
My nephew loves to see himself in iphone pics!
Sydney and me snuggling while napping!

More to come in part 2!
-kara

2 comments:

  1. 1. you and your guy are ADORABLE!
    2. the pic of your childhood puppy looks like a professional picture and is so sweet.
    3. your guy's sister's wedding looks gorgeous!

    can't wait for part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! The wedding was totally gorgeous... a perfect fall day in the middle of a vineyard. Amazing! :)

      Delete

 
custom blog design