1) I got to hang out with my favorite person. My nephew Evan! I was being a "silly tickle monster" and he played a game that involved "eating" feet. He thought it was hilarious... It was.
2) I celebrated my first "gal-intines" day. If you've seen Parks & Rec you'll get the reference! Although I'm no Leslie Knope, I did make bracelets for a few of my Gals on February 13th.
3) My man bought me Lady and the Tramp on DVD for Valentines Day. We had been talking about the movie and how neither of us had seen it in a long time so he got it for me! So sweet! We're going to watch it this weekend...
4) Speaking of Valentine's Day... we are planning to go to dinner on Friday to celebrate, at our favorite sushi restaurant! Yum!
5) I got this outdoor high-dining set on floor sample yesterday for $244! It usually is $797 for the set. What a deal! I can't wait for summer!
Remember, it's the little things!