Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five Friday!

It's High Five for Friday again. Linking up with Lauren at frommygreydesk to reflect on the 5 best things from the week. Here are mine!:

1) This weather! It's kind of amazing. It's February and I can wear short sleeves outside! What!?


2) The warm weather during the day is creating thick fog in the mornings. I know it's not the best as far as driving is concerned, but man it looks cool.



3) I've been a busy little bee making my own jewelry lately. I've got quite a few pieces that are screaming to be worn! Maybe this weekend!


4) Toms. Flats. Arrived. :)

5) I may live in a little apartment, but I have a lovely view...well from my sofa anyway. It's really the only place in my apartment that I get a "good view," but I love that I see this everyday and it's all mine. It reminds me of the song from Cinderella the movie... "In my own little corner, in my own little chair..." Look at those clouds! :)


Remember, it's the little things!

-kara



4 comments:

  1. love love love the toms flats :) and i want to see the jewelry you made- so cool! hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm hoping to post some outfit pics soon (as soon as I get a hold of a tri-pod!) to show my jewelry. Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Love getting your comments! :)

      Delete
    2. I love yours too :) especially on my stressed post- made me feel better! hope you had a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Yes! LOVING the flats also! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design