Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting!

It's Pinterest Wednesday... Linking up with thevingtageapple.com to share my favorite pins from the week!


1) First, I love both of these ladies. They really kept themselves classy during their reality show and after. They seem like such honest friends. Second, they are super stylish! :)


2) Corgi puppy. No explanation necessary.


3) I'm in love with these Nine West Wedges. They might need to get into my closet for summer. I can see them with dresses, rolled up skinny jeans, and even short. In my opinion they've already paid for themselves! (well, I don't know what they cost so maybe not?)

4) I love this outfit. I love that I own similar items and could recreate it tomorrow!

5) I love lace right now. It's everywhere!


6) This recipe looks amazing! (Baked mozzarella sticks) I stumbled upon this blog through Pinterest and have been obsessed ever since!


7) I love this skirt from Francesca's. Classic yet modern.


8) This look has me written all over it. I love how casual it is, and i love her hair and glasses. Perfect!


happy pinning! You can follow my pinterest boards here , or click the "follow me" button on my sidebar!
-kara

7 comments:

  1. LOVE lauren and lo! Also I made the homemade mozzi sticks and they were TASTY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that they came out well! I can't wait to make them!

      Delete
  2. Love Lauren's style! Great post:) Stopping in from OHPW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! Your blog is great... just signed up to follow!

      Delete
  3. Ohh those wedges are cute! Definitely a summer staple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Thanks for checking out my blog... yours is super cute!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely agree, Corgis are completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design