Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five Friday!

It's time to link up with lauren for High Five Friday! My five favorite things from the past week... ready? Go!


1) My manicure this week. Super yellow, super fun, super chipped already! :)


2) This Le Creuset Dutch Oven I got on floor sample for less than $100! Now I need to learn how to cook...



3) I got to eat lunch here on Thursday. The weather was beautiful and the flowers were freshly planted! (That morning!)

4) This picture I took... the trees look like February, but the weather says otherwise! See #5

5) Hello! Seriously? So warm! Lovely!


Remember, it's the little things!
-kara



6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your warm weather! And sorry about your chipped polish, I hate when that happens!! Cool color though!

    Your newest follower,
    Momma B
    www.mommabblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg just looking at the sunshine on here makes me happy... even though we're in 30 degree weather right now!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by my blog! If it makes you feel any better, it's supposed to start raining here in the next few days! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kara! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I love this post! I'd do about anything to be in 77 degree weather!
    --p.s. my sister is an interior designer also. i love having an 24/7 interior designer at an arms reach! --

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dutch oven! And green apple - gorgeous! Thanks for checking out my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design