Monday, February 20, 2012

Stripes... for Presidents' Day? Sure.

Happy Presidents' Day to everyone! I hope you all had the day off... because I most definitely didn't. Needless to say, it was mighty difficult to pull myself out of my warm bed at 6am this morning. But I did it! Tomorrow will be better. Hopefully.

Here is my *first* outfit post! (yikes!) I'm definitely looking forward to warmer weather so that I can take pics outside... my apartment is not particularly fantastic for taking photos!













**Sweater and Jeans: Gap, Oxfords: Old Navy (similar), Necklace: Forever21 (edited! see post here), Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Handmade**


I love stripes. Be prepared to see a lot of them! I also love gold jewelry, big messy top knots, and these shoes...they might be the most comfortable pair I own! Only $23!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE every single thing about this outfit and hair. The sweater is perfect and the top knot makes you look so stylish!!! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design