Monday, March 26, 2012

March/April Sponsor 2


Happy Monday to you! If you're like me, and you don't love (ok, you hate) Mondays, here is someone that will cheer your Monday up! 
I'd like you to meet my second March/April sponsor, Lauren. (or Lo, as her friends call her!) She blogs over at Tippee Canoe and is totally adorable! She's honest, funny, and has great style! Check her out!


Hey Y'all, I'm Lauren! Friends call me Lo! I'm a 20-something, born and raised in a small town in Southern Alberta, Canada. Where the wind blows fiercely, and the snow falls in truck loads, but when its beautiful it sure is BEAUTIFUL!
I first started my blog last year as a way to keep my family and friends as close as possible while I was busy moving here there and everywhere. But along the way I haven fallen in love with it and it is starting to grow! After moving a lot in the last year (places include Hawaii and Idaho) I am currently back in good ol' Canada, doing my day job of cleaning and fixing teeth, and trying
to find ways to keep myself excited about life! 
I am a lover of all things spontaneous, creative, yummy and wonderful!
I love to dance, travel, bake, take pictures, sing, play the guitar, paint and most importantly laugh!
Because that's what life is all about!
Over the last couple of years, I have really learned to embrace life and go for my dreams. And if I fall flat on my face, to just get up, keep on going and make it work! Life is for living and not just enduring!
TIPPEE CANOE, is a glance into the things I love, my life, and where it takes me.
 A little here,and a little there, and whatever happens along the way!

So come on over and stay a while, I won't mind!

XOXO


So do me a favor... check her out, follow her blog tippee canoe and tell her I sent you!




post signature

2 comments:

 
custom blog design