Thursday, March 22, 2012

March/April Sponsor!

I'd like you to meet the lovely Beverly from la la love learn and laugh. Her blog is one of my absolute favorites and I've loved getting to know her... this lady is sassy, funny, stylish and all around fun! 


 Hey! My name is Beverly, and I'm a 20- something year old
gal who is a newborn to the blogging world! I am a native to Southern
California... where the sun shines, the smog is thick, the traffic is
bumper to bumper, and where you can be in the mountains, beach, forest
(ok... Rainforest Cafe), and desert in ONE day!! I "temporarily" live
in Oregon, going on for 3 years this July (I know... not so much
temporary, but I still tell myself that to get through each day). I
love pink, high heels, and Lauren Conrad!! At this point in my life,
I'm learning to let go, and accept the present for the here and now!
la la Love, Learn, and Laugh is a lifestyle blog consisting of graduate
school, work, family, and a glance of my limited play time (which
covers DIY's, Pinning and some!). I'd love to have you over and
explore the bloggy blog world together!


Please check out her blog, follow la la love learn and laugh, and tell her I sent ya!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. yayyy for our first sponsor swaps! WOOOOP!!

    Thanks for the shout out girlfrannnd! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design