Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five Friday!

It's Friday! I'm a little late with this post... it's been a crazy week and it will be a crazier weekend! Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk Blog to remember my five favorite things from 
this week.


1) It was my guy's birthday on Sunday, so I made a super delicious birthday breakfast for him! An egg/bacon/hashbrown casserole + mimosas+pancakes= delicious! Plus the casserole made for delicious leftovers!

2) The weather... I love rainy days. 











3) Ladies' night! My good friend had two of us over for ladies' night and she made AMAZING crepes for! Such a fun night!


4) My work art project! I finished my faux ikat wall for my window display at work. I love it, and it has inspired me to do a more neutral version on a canvas at home!


5) These earrings. (the smaller ones) My mom gave me these to wear. They are hers and she wanted me to have them! So sweet!






Have a great weekend! Remember, it's the little things!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Girl night is the best!! I love what you made for your window - that pattern is perfect. I hope you have a great weekend & Happy St. Patrick's day!

    xo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the best! thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
      kara

      Delete
  2. call me crazy, but I love the polka dotted coffee mug in your breakfast shot!!! So cute!!!

    Happy St. Patty's day girlfrannnn and I'm emailing you about sponsor swapping ;)

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't call you crazy! I love those mugs too! They were a valentines gift from my man 6 years ago! Hope you had a great St. Patrick's day too, and I'll email you back today!

      kara :)

      Delete
  3. Such pretty earrings from your mom. It is always nice to receive keepsakes. It looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It was so sweet of her to give them to me and I haven't taken them off since I got them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  4. love all your 5 things! I love rainy days too! and crepes + girls night sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! girls night is the best! I'm so luck to have such great friends! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete

 
custom blog design