Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1 shirt, 2 ways


I'm guest posting today over at Lattes and Love so hop on over and check out Torie's awesome blog!

I recently purchased a cute polka-dot shirt on a whim (it was next to the register as I was checking out and I just grabbed it without trying it on, way to get me!) and have been mildly obsessed with it since. I've worn it three times already! You've seen it here on my Sunday Stroll post as a super casual weekend look, and I wanted to show everyone another way to wear it! I went on a "shopping the competition" work excursion recently and wore it in a more "classic way" since it was still for a work day. I added a sweater (in neon, of course!) dark denim, and cognac colored flats.

ONE WAY:



Shirt, Jeans and Sweater (Gap, herehere and here); Belt (Target ) Shoes (Steve Madden here, I got mine at DSW), Purse (Kate Spade, no longer available similar ) Jewelry (Forever 21)

WAY TWO, as seen originally from Sunday Stroll Post






I'm sure this shirt will make another appearance, because honestly, I'm in love with it. 




post signature

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love both! I'm a huge fan of the yellow sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! It's super lightweight and kinda perfect! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the neon sweater too! That polka dotted top is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorbs girlfrannnd.. as always!! I love those cognac flats too. Haven't seen any that color and I would kill to have em in my closet. I can imagine everything that would totes go with em!

    Love the neon and leopard together. I love that mismatching is totally OK now a days!! Makes my life easier to work with what I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... steve madden is selling a similar color, but try dsw if you have one near you. you might luck out! And I LOVE mismatching too! I can totally re-think my wardrobe now!

      Delete
  4. sometimes the clothes you buy on a whim turn out to be the best ones :)love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So girly and so fun! I'm so glad I bought it! :)

      Delete
  5. That IS a cute shirt :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design