Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chambray+Green= Chambreen?









Shirt (Nordstrom ) Pants (7 for all mankind ) Shoes (Toms) Watch (Michael Kors) Sunnies (Ray Ban)
Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelets (Stella and Dot) Ring (Kate Spade) Belt (H&M? Maybe? old)

I'm calling this my "Meet Andy Cohen" outfit. More to come about that! (Notice the side pony!?) :) I mixed a comfy chambray shirt with my early-spring-splurge-green-jeans and let my jewelry take the spotlight! Fun day, fun outfit! 




post signature

12 comments:

  1. Love it! I really need a chambray shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! You should get one... they can be found everywhere these days and I wear mine all the time!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit, and I have the same watch!! I love Mr. K.

    We're fab 5 together, holler :)

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I live in that watch! Yay for the fab 5! I'll follow you! :)

      Delete
  3. Came over from Messy Dirty today.... loving the chambreen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  4. love the pants. i have been buying all kinds of colors, they are just so fun. stopping by from messy dirty hair. new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Me too! I think I officially have every color (except mint, still on the hunt!)! Thanks for checking out my blog and following!

      Delete
  5. what a cute outfit!! i love your green pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new stella and dot line! And the chambray+green=success :)

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design