Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five Fridays

Happy Friday Everyone! Here are my five favorite things from the week... linking up with Lauren again over at From My Grey Desk.

:::one:::
I'm obsessed with this super cheap target find! Can't wait to wear it!


 :::two:::
Lots of time with this sweet gal. 

 :::three:::
We were awaiting my niece's arrival home, so our usual family coffee date turned into coffee with Auntie, 'Nan', 'Gran', and this big brother. He is suddenly such a little man! Note the "cookie" in one hand, 2 cars in the other, and juice safely within reach. Smart dude.

 :::four:::
Got this text from a friend/coworker. Made my week. This is EXACTLY what I hope to be for people! Thank you for telling me girl! ;)

:::five:::
This happened. Blog post to follow soon! :) So much fun.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Love that dress. Love that sweet little baby and those precious little cheeks. Big brother is as cute as can be!! I totally agree with that text message--I feel the same way about you! And OMG Andy Cohen. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh your week looks amazing!! Love the picture of your niece- she looks so peaceful and happy! and your co-worker nailed it! You do empower me to try to be more fashionable and make it look achievable! hope you have a wonderful weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... it was pretty great, just didn't mention that I've been sick most of the week! ( I powered through to meet Andy though of course!) I'm glad I'm inspiring in any way! Hope you're weekend is great girl!

      Delete
  3. Your niece is beautiful! Congratulations! I am beyond jealous of your picture with Andy. I just ordered his book and am dying for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! she is a cutie for sure! You will love his book, I started reading it already and it's super funny!

      Delete
  4. I just found your cute blog - loving it. That dress is so adorable; I love a good Target find! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my blog and following Allyson! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. lovely blog :) i just stumbled upon it and LOVE your style. especially the last post with those gorgeous green pants - so cute!

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I appreciate you stopping by and I love the pants too! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the dress! So glad to hear that you had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy Cohen?! Please tell me you two are BFFs now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Target find is adorbssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design