Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five Fridays

Happy Friday Everyone! Here are my five favorite things from the week... linking up with Lauren again over at From My Grey Desk.

:::one:::
I'm obsessed with this super cheap target find! Can't wait to wear it!


 :::two:::
Lots of time with this sweet gal. 

 :::three:::
We were awaiting my niece's arrival home, so our usual family coffee date turned into coffee with Auntie, 'Nan', 'Gran', and this big brother. He is suddenly such a little man! Note the "cookie" in one hand, 2 cars in the other, and juice safely within reach. Smart dude.

 :::four:::
Got this text from a friend/coworker. Made my week. This is EXACTLY what I hope to be for people! Thank you for telling me girl! ;)

:::five:::
This happened. Blog post to follow soon! :) So much fun.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Love that dress. Love that sweet little baby and those precious little cheeks. Big brother is as cute as can be!! I totally agree with that text message--I feel the same way about you! And OMG Andy Cohen. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, thank you, and thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ahh your week looks amazing!! Love the picture of your niece- she looks so peaceful and happy! and your co-worker nailed it! You do empower me to try to be more fashionable and make it look achievable! hope you have a wonderful weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... it was pretty great, just didn't mention that I've been sick most of the week! ( I powered through to meet Andy though of course!) I'm glad I'm inspiring in any way! Hope you're weekend is great girl!

      Delete
  3. Your niece is beautiful! Congratulations! I am beyond jealous of your picture with Andy. I just ordered his book and am dying for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! she is a cutie for sure! You will love his book, I started reading it already and it's super funny!

      Delete
  4. I just found your cute blog - loving it. That dress is so adorable; I love a good Target find! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my blog and following Allyson! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. lovely blog :) i just stumbled upon it and LOVE your style. especially the last post with those gorgeous green pants - so cute!

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I appreciate you stopping by and I love the pants too! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the dress! So glad to hear that you had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy Cohen?! Please tell me you two are BFFs now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Target find is adorbssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design