Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five Friday!

It's Friday! Yay! This has been a difficult week to say the least, but I am trying to stay positive! Here are my five favorite positive things from the week. Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.


:::one:::
Sunday stroll with boyfriend. Lovely day.

:::two:::
My mom gave me her old wedding band a while back to wear on my right hand, and on Thursday I decided to take it into the store that my parents originally purchased it from to get it cleaned. (They bought it 15+ years ago) and they remembered me/my fam and cleaned it for free. It's so sparkly now!

:::three:::
Had to say goodbye to my hand-painted ikat paint wall window installation, but got one more good pic of it. Bye friend.

:::four:::
Went to a super cool beer place for my "goodbye party" (this is my last week at the store location I've been working at for the last six months, and I'll be back to my original store on Monday, which includes a 2 hour commute! boo.) It was great food/drinks/company. Thanks to all that attended!

:::five:::
My supervisor and I wore very very similar outfits on our last day together, so obviously we had to take a picture! Accidentally matching outfits is one of my favorite things in life! ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to enjoy every last second of it! ;)
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! Your mom's wedding band is so pretty - will you transition it to your left hand as your own wedding ring when you get married?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my mom's ring... but it will stay on my right hand... (my parent's are no longer married, so I have a little superstition about that!) :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I LOVE accidental matching outfits, too :)
    Glad I'm not the only one!

    And the fact that your mom gave you her old wedding band...HOW SWEET!
    I love that idea!

    Happy Friday, girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. matching outfits are seriously the best! Adds a little fun to the day!

      Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Ahh two hour commute! That sounds intense!! and you and your boyfriend look so cute :) have a good weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you too! yea, the 2 hour commute is daunting, and I was hoping to not have to do it again, but I can't avoid it. I'm just in denial that it's actually happening again. AND my entire wardrobe/fun budget will now go to gasoline so it could make blogging outfits interesting! eek! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. that's so cool that you have your mom's ring - it's beautiful!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete
  5. I love your mom's band, it's beautiful! And secondly, I love how Steven's got his hands on his waist, sassy.

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design