Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five Friday!

Just barely made it for high five friday! Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for my 5 favorite things! I was super busy this week at work and getting prepped for my first trunk show as an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot! It was SO much fun and such a wonderful experience! Definitely the highlight of my week...


:::one:::
Here are a few pics of my displays before everyone starting trying things on and I started styling them! It was a super fun evening and I am so grateful for the folks that came for my inaugural trunk show! I mean, could this jewelry be any more lovely! A gal's dream!


(visit my stylist site at www.stelladot.com/sites/karachase to view the amazing collection!) 


:::two:::
This little lady came to my trunk show with her mama. She was workin her striped dress and really perusing the lookbook. I think we have a future fashionista on our hands! Watch out Mom! :)

:::three:::
This is my amazing co-worker Amy, doing her best to keep things light during our lunch break. Success Amy, success. (Could those faux bells of ireland be ANY taller?! I mean really?!) This picture made my day.

:::four:::
I picked these up on a whim for my "dairy sensitive" I guess I would say, friend. They turned out to be the most delicious cinnamon treats. I will totally buy them again for myself. We called them the best tasting air ever...because really, what's in them!? :)

:::five:::
This was my relaxing moment from the week. Out on the porch, in the sun, glass of juice and a funny book. Perfection!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I've been a bit m.i.a. this week, and will this weekend too... I'm doing a photo shoot for my friend's new business and it's going to be so much fun! I can't wait! Have a wonderful holiday too! 



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - I will definitely check out your S+D page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! And you should... such great stuff! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! This doesn't really have to do with this post (maybe because I'd totally give you a high-five if I could?), but I just wanted to let you know that you inspired me to get a chambray shirt to wear with some new red crops that I bought - I love your style!! Thanks for the great fashion ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't tell you how happy this makes me! I know you'll love your new outfit! :)

      Delete

 
custom blog design