Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Sponsor Spotlight Part 2

Here are more amazing ladies I would like you to meet! Please visit their blogs, stay a while, and tell them I sent you! ;)


First is Kelsey from Glistening Ambition:

 My name is Kelsey and I'm the blogger behind Glistening Ambition!  I'm a 20 something, God loving, nursing student who is blessed beyond measures and is slightly obsessed with fashion and DIYing.  My blog is a fashion and lifestyle blog with a touch of anything and everything in between.  I started it as a creative outlet and a way to document the things I love.  I hope I can inspire you to glisten in all areas of life!
 



Next up is Hima from My Musings :


Hi there everyone! I'm Hima, and I'm 14! I blog over at My Musings. I'm a freshman (not for much longer!) in high school, and I love to enjoy the little things in life. I'm addicted to strawberries and sea salt chocolate covered almonds. I take my camera everywhere, so that if I decide to write about something on my blog, I don't bore ya'll with a big block of text. I love making new blog friends, so come on over and make your self comfortable!

Enjoy!
 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey! just found you from Teatime thoughts! love the blog :) I am your newest follower...stop over and say hi sometime! dailypolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design