Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting!

Time for my top pins of the week! Linking up with Michele at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting!


:::one:::
Yep. Instead I'm at an all day meeting. boo. 

:::two:::
This feels appropriate right now.


:::three:::
For reals.


:::four:::
Beautiful.

:::five:::
I love this color combo.

:::six:::
So cute! I'd love to throw a summer party like this!


:::seven:::
Loving this belt from Anthropologie

:::eight:::
So nautical. 

Happy Pinning!



June sponsor spots are still open! Contact me for info!


post signature

11 comments:

  1. HAHAHA omg, I literally lol'd when I saw the first one. That's literally how I feel most days of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i adore lily and marshall! that is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the nautical look!! Just found your blog from Mrs. This and That. We are your newest follower! We would love if you would check us out and follow back. http://mybest-friendsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and thanks for stopping by! I just checked out your blog and it's super cute! I'm your newest follower! :)

      Delete
  5. Fun pins! Love the Anthro belt and the Olsen look!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the belt, and your blog.....just found it today! Can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'll check yours out too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
custom blog design