Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting!

Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh! How Pinteresting!" Wednesday.

This week= Tangerine. I love it, and it is the color of the year! ;)


:::one:::
Well, Love!

:::two:::
Those pants! That clutch! Those stripes!

:::three:::
Uhm, yes please.

:::four:::
Blazer love.

:::five:::
Mixed with neutrals= success!

:::six:::
Shorts, nails and rose gold. I love it all.

:::seven:::
Nails, and I love that mug/bowl.

:::eight:::
scalloped shorts, clutch, and lips. Adorable!


Happy Pinning!

And don't forget, May sponsorships still available! ;)
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love this color!

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I wish I could have that purse! ;)

      Delete
  2. ahh love all these pins! i am obsessed with this color right now!!!! just found ur super cute blog! new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and i'm so glad you found me! I looked at your blog (your blog name is brilliant btw) and I love it! new follower here! I'm going to email you about sponsor swapping tonight! :)

      xo,
      kara

      Delete

 
custom blog design