Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Sponsors, Part 3

Here are a few more wonderful ladies, with fantastic blogs that I would like you to meet! Visit their blogs and tell them I sent you!

First is Alexis:



Hi Styled With Life readers! My name is Alexis and I am from the Sunshine State and love it! I am new to the blogging world but I am having a blast so far! I just started my own blog, Christian WifeStyle, where I share about my life as a young married lady trying to live a life pleasing to Christ! Even though I feel like I am still a newlywed, I have been married for almost three years. Not sure when the "newlywed" classification wears off. No matter what, I am still learning more and more every day about being a good wife and I never plan to stop learning. I have already met so many nice people through blogging and I can't wait to meet more! I am excited for the future of Christian WifeStyle and I hope you will be a part of it! I love being in contact with readers so hopefully I will hear from you soon!

facebook / twitter / Instagram (alexismeacham)

Next is Jayda:



Hi everyone! I’m Jayda; it’s so good to meet you! I’m a recent University graduate, wife to an amazing man, and mom to the most adorable puppy ever. I’m a huge fan of tea, popcorn, reading, and laughing. I’m also brand new to the blogging world, and I’m happy to be here! My blog (www.singoutyoursong.com) is a collection of the things I love; healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) recipes, crafts, fashion, and decorating, as well as stories of my life as a wife, sister, daughter and friend. I love sharing my ideas, and I LOVE being inspired by yours. I hope you’ll stop by and say “hi”!


Last, but definitely not least, is Kelly:


Meet Kelly, a 26 year old Southern California native. Kelly may seem like your typical So-Cal beach bum living only a mile from the ocean, but her blog Messy.Dirty.Hair conveys a more girly image. Kelly’s passion for fashion was heightened after her lengthy employment at Nordstrom. She channeled her creative energies by writing a Fashion & Lifestyle Blog, where Kelly emphasizes authenticity and tranquility. The concept of Messy.Dirty.Hair is: you can still be trendy and chic, while balancing your natural side. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design