Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Sponsors Round 1

Here are a few lovely ladies I'd like you to meet! Stop by their blog and tell them I sent you!

First is Kirstin:

I'm a 20-something newly on my own after spending the last 6+ years in undergrad and grad school. 

I'm a physician assistant during the day, but my hobbies include photography, dance, and baking. I'm frugal (maybe my lack of real money for my entire life has something to do with that!) so I like to find inexpensive things to do or make and I love finding deals anywhere I can!

My blog is a mixture of all of my loves: medicine here and there, lots of photography, recipes, dance info, and DIY projects.

Next is Kara (great name!)
the snugly duckling

I'm Kara. I'm a 20-something college student who loves crafting! I started The Snugly Duckling so that I could share my ideas in the community and really get to know more about yall. I've made great friendships through the blogosphere already and I can't wait to meet anyone else!




Please check out these lovely ladies' blogs... there are still a few spots open for may, but hurry if you're interested! ;)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design